OUR PRICE £1000.00
||700c Black In Stock (Supplier)
- For the CT30 we started with rim. We chose a 30mm deep carbon tubular rim as we feel this is the ultimate Cyclo-cross sweet spot for weight, mud shedding ability, stiffness and aerodynamics. We have custom designed the carbon CT30 laminate and impact performance within our existing tooling to meet the specific requirements for use as a Cyclo-cross disc brake rim. This will ensure your wheels will withstand multiple seasons of brutal Cyclo-cross races.Cyclo-cross puts a demanding amount of torque on the rear hub, often in very muddy and wet conditions. Into the CT30 we have laced a rear hub with a four-pawl ratchet and oversized pawls to ensure engagement never fails. Both front and rear hubs are fitted with high quality double sealed bearings to keep the worst of the mud out. The lightweight AL7075-T6 alloy hub shells feature angled flanges to ensure that they follow the path of the spoke, reducing the stress on the spoke and increasing its lifespan.The hubs are laced to the CT30 rim using Pillar DB1416 lightweight double butted spokes. The DB1416 is a narrow double butted spoke allowing us to achieve a lightweight, yet stiff build, with great strength and high spoke tension.The CT30 wheelset weighs in at an incredible Cyclo-cross market leading 1400g.
This is not a road disc tubular wheel rebadged for Cyclo-cross this is a wheel set developed from the rim to the hub built to be perfectly tailored for Cyclo-cross.
The CT30 has been developed in partnership with wheel industry expert Paul Lew. He has designed the carbon CT30 rim with a custom laminate and lay-up exclusively for us to ensure the impact strength of the rim meets the demands of Cyclo-cross.
• 30mm deep, 24mm wide custom carbon rim
• Lightweight 4 Pawl hubs with angled flanges
• Pillar PDB1416 lightweight double butted spokes
• Pillar Alloy Pro nipple
• 142x12mm rear hub, 100x12mm front hub
• Centrelock disc rotor fitting
• 11 speed Shimano compatible freehub body
• Weight 1400g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Here at Hewitt cycles you can try the new 12 speed gropuset, in the mechanical version, and discover the offer reserved for you.
BOOK YOUR TEST RIDE TODAY