- Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal tools
- Oversized centre hole and thin wall design allows use without removal of cones and locknuts
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability
- One-inch base fits end of SR-1, FRW-1 Park tools or simply an adjustable wrench or bench vice
- The FR-8 is designed to remove four-notch freewheels from flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1 mm threads, such as the AC FAT compact
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Here at Hewitt cycles you can try the new 12 speed gropuset, in the mechanical version, and discover the offer reserved for you.
BOOK YOUR TEST RIDE TODAY